I have been nominated for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award
Thank you http://conciergelibrarian14.com/ please take a few minutes to visit this blog, the Concierge Librarian has the most beautiful posts, she has quite an eye for fashion!!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the World Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
1) You are given the responsibility to bring global peace, how will you do that?
– Make meditation and positive affirmations mandatory
2) Did blogging improve your life in any way?
– Yes it gives me such pleasure to help others feel good
3) You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do?
– Watch a Taylor Swift concert
4) Reading or writing, given you’ll be paid for reading?
5) An idea of a perfect life?
– Feeling happy, peaceful, blessed and grateful daily
6) You can travel back in time, what year would you choose and why?
– Year 30 A.D. so I could meet Jesus
7) Space, Solitude, Silence. Choose one and why?
– Silence, let the mind and body be free of noise
8) Is there life elsewhere in universe?
– Yes everywhere
9) You have to plan a surprise for your best friend, but you are broke. What will you plan?
– A gratitude party, invite close friends, each will write why they are grateful for her, read it to her and then give it to her to keep
10) One of your friends, with whom you were not in contact for many years, meets you somewhere and starts cursing you. How will you tackle the situation?
– Turn their frown upside down
Questions for the nominees:
-I like the questions above so I will ask the nominees the same questions.
I nominate the following persons:
Please visit these sites as well…
Thank you again!!