Once again I am truly humbled and appreciative beyond words that I have been nominated by both JennyMarie4 and Fashionable Librarian for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you so very much! Please visit both blogs, two very different and yet most inspiring blogs.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
How My Blog Started:
My hairdresser had been telling me for years that I should have a blog but I didn’t know much about blogs and even less about how to set one up. Once I started going through that wonderful transition in life from womanhood to goddesshood, I decided she was right, it was time for a blog. I wanted to share with my fellow goddesses, who were also transitioning, accounts of my manic episodes, as well as inspiring everyone to be grateful and positive. I’m so happy I finally took her advice…as they say…only my hairdresser knows for sure!! 😉 (Thanks, Chris)
Advice to new bloggers
- Write from your heart, write honestly, be true to yourself
- Follow every blog that “likes” your posts and visit their sites too, it will give you ideas for your own
- Visit many sites, leave comments and follow them, you will learn so much
- Accept awards, be grateful and have fun!
- When you stop enjoying it, stop blogging!!
It’s difficult to choose only 15 Blogs – but since the rule says 15 then 15 it is:
2. Gun Roswell
6. Ashish Kumar
11. Lumens Borealis
12. Glaiza Binayas