I want to thank my dear friend Shiva of theshivasponder for nominating me for The Starlight Blogger Award. You would be doing yourself a favor to stop by Shiva’s site and read his very profound and thoughtful posts. The rules are listed below for acceptance of this award. Thank you again Shiva, you are a very special person!
Rules for the STARLIGHT Blogger Award:
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 original questions then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you and add 3 new questions for your nominees.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions and never change the Award rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
My 3 Original questions for everyone to answer:
1. If you describe or picture your inner soul how will you describe it?
My inner soul is my compass, it is my gut feeling, it is my authentic self. It has always been here and always will be. It’s the most important part of me and if I listen to it I will always be guided in the right direction. It is my gratitude and grace, it is my comforter, my healer, my forgiver, my accepter, my all.
2. What are you working on right now?
I am working on a book of poems. I am working on creating my own reality. I am working on educating myself about the Laws of Attraction. I am working on being a happy, positive and grateful person.
3. What is your creative dream project?
To grow as an author, poet, songwriter, painter and piano player.
These are the three questions I ask them to answer.
- What are YOU up to?
I am transforming myself into a grateful person and working on being positive all the time plus helping others to be positive as well. I have been listening to many audio books and seminars on YouTube by Dr. Wayne Dyer, Abraham-Hicks, Louise Hay, The Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh and many others.
- What is Happiness and how can you bring it to others?
Happiness is being grateful for what you have now and appreciating the present moment. You can bring happiness to others with kind words, a helping hand, praise, encouragement, respect and gratitude.
- Life can be Moulded, How? By what you expose yourself to. What you watch, listen to, observe, think, and believe all contribute to how your life is and will continue to be. So if you are unhappy in your life right now change the way you think and what you watch and listen to, there are so many ways you can make your life one that you want it to be.
I would like to nominate my fellow bloggers for the Starlight Blogger Award:
- Paul at Windblownwords
- SheryL at Thoughts of SheryL
- Leigh at SimpLeigh Organized
- Lynn at lynz real cooking
- Scarlet Pen at 28 and counting
- Kosmogonic/The Art of Being and Being of Art
Here are my three questions to you:
1. What are you grateful for today?
2. What is your Blog about?
3. What is your favorite day and why?
Congratulations to all of you, you bring light into our souls and lives with your creativity! Please visit their sites and sample what each has to offer…