SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD!
I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! As always I am humbled and grateful and would like to thank xiaohuamaobiji for including me into the sisterhood 😉 Do visit her blog Little Calico’s Journal she shares book reviews, food reviews, beauty reviews and so much more. Xiaohuamaobiji is very creative and talented, I believe you will enjoy her writings and her Calico.
Here are the rules:
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Answer 10 question the person asked you
- Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
- Write 10 new questions for them
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS:
- What type of weather do you like? I love temperatures at 80 degrees, sunny and a slight breeze, summer is my favorite season!
- What is your favourite colour? Royal Blue, followed closely by Pink!
- What is your favourite drink? Water, if you mean alcohol Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
- What is your favourite pastime? Watching True Ghost Stories
- What do you find inspiring? Nature and Meditation
- Do you have pets? Not right now but I plan to get another dog when I retire
- Do you cook? Does Peanut Butter & Jelly count? A little bit, but it’s not one of my strong points.
- Coffee or tea? OJ
- If you could only live on one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Use 3 words to describe you. Witty, Evolving, Open-Minded
Here are my Nominees:
- Lynz Real Cooking
- Julia of My Red Page
- Avery Ashley
- Sandy’s Jar
- Christine Martin The Gratitude Diva
- Evelyn Smith of El Cajon Community of Christ
HERE ARE YOUR 10 QUESTIONS:
- What’s your favorite song?
- What’s one thing you are grateful for?
- What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
- Do you work or are you retired?
- Early Bird or Night Owl?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What do you do for relaxation?
- Which of your own posts is your favorite?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Congratulations and thanks!!