After I fill the bird feeders and bird bath I come inside, sit at my window and am entertained by God’s creatures. They are sooo fun to watch, it’s better than tv! I didn’t even realize Mrs. Cardinal was sitting on the branch as I was talking about Mr. Cardinal and Mr. & Mrs. Blue Jay showed up too. It was as if they knew their cue when to appear in the video…gotta love the Universe! Hope you enjoy them too. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!! 🙂
I want to thank Wendy of Brilliance Within for tagging me to complete and forward this ‘Happiness Tag’ and hey the rules are easy. Write about 5 things that make me happy, 5 songs that make me happy and nominate 5 ‘happy’ bloggers to complete the tag too…okay here goes:
Preface: God, my family, my friends and my home are what make me happiest first and foremost. I have decided to venture in another direction with this and tell you of other simple things that put a big ole smile on this happy face…
- Each night, around 9 pm, I open a pint of Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, dig in and forget about my day for a little while. Mmmm the creaminess, the chocolate, the crunching of the chips and there are lots and lots of chips. It’s decadent and delightful and it makes me yummy HAPPY!
- Every Friday night when I go to bed knowing that “tomorrow” is Saturday and that brief moment when I wake up Saturday morning thinking…hmmm what day is it today and realize it’s Saturday, that makes me peacefully and excitedly HAPPY!
- I have, for the second time this season, a bird’s nest within the wreath hanging on my front door. I sit here on my couch and I can see the birds through the glass on my door, bobbing around. Yesterday I watched Daddy feed Mommy while Mommy was sitting on 4 eggs keeping them safe and warm. Each day they sing their love songs. Watching and hearing them makes me adoringly HAPPY!
- When someone leaves a comment that they have been inspired by my post or it helped brighten their day, is the best. I love when others comment on what they are grateful for. I love when I get inspired with an idea. The fact that you are reading this right now, all of these things make me feel very blessed and HAPPY!
- Watching reality ghost stories on tv. I love the paranormal. I love mystical, magical things. I love tarot cards and horoscopes, full moons, pendulums and mediums, having my future told, learning about crystals and smudging. If I could spend the day immersed in this, it would make me enchantingly HAPPY!
Now Five Songs That Make Me Happy:
- Daddy’s Little Girl, by Al Martino – the very first 45 rpm vinyl record I ever bought when I was about 8. I could not wait until my Dad got home from work so I could play it for him…
- Happy Birthday, by Mildred & Patty Hill (sisters) – whether it’s being sung to me or I’m singing it…
- The Best Day, by Taylor Swift – a loving tribute from a daughter to her mother…
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson, ft. Bruno Mars – I have to dance whenever and wherever I hear this…
- Roll out the Barrel – Reminds me of my sister and I twirling around the dance floor at weddings when we were young and laughing so hard our sides hurt…
Finally I get to “tag” 5 more happy bloggers. I have so many of you in mind, but I know some prefer not to do this kind of blogging and that’s fine. For the Happy Bloggers I did select it’s totally optional as to whether you want to do this or not.
Shiva who is always thinking over at The Shivas Ponder
Michelle who is on summer vacation now, lucky lady, can be found relaxing at Two Are Better Than One
Minaxi who is spending her summer in NYC and when not touring is at Gameplan Happily Ever After
Stephanae who knows what real beauty & happiness is all about at Bold Blind Beauty
I’m tagging you to share your HAPPINESS…but of course only if it makes you HAPPY!! 🙂